The R312A is an emergency button switch device that detects the closing or opening signal of the emergency button switch and sends an alarm signal to the gateway for processing. It uses the SX1276 wireless communication module.
• Wireless range of 10 km *1
• LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Improved power management for longer battery life
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Battery Life*2:
⁻Please refer to web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
⁻At this website, users can find battery life time for varier models at different configurations.
• Over-the-air updates (future)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
*1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
*2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables