R718MA has a simple positioning function. The device reports its RSSI, SNR information periodically to the gateway. It can be attached to an object, and it sends an alert when it is removed from the premises.
The communication is fully compatible with LoRaWAN™ protocol (Class A).
• Wireless range of 10km *1
• LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Improved power management for longer battery life
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Battery Life*2:
⁻Please refer to web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
⁻At this website, users can find battery life time for varier models at different configurations.
• Over-the-air updates (future)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data
and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional).
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
• R718X series carry magnets which can be attached to ferromagnetic materials and objects
*1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
*2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.