The device detects the number of movements or vibrations (such as detecting the motor a few times a day), the maximum number of movements or vibrations can reach 232 times (theoretical value), and sends the information of the number of movements or vibrations to the gateway for processing. Apply SX1276 wireless communication module.
• Wireless range of 10km *1
• LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Improved power management for longer battery life
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Battery Life*2:
⁻Please refer to web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
⁻At this website, users can find battery life time for varier models at different configurations.
• Over-the-air updates (future)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data
and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional).
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
• R718X series carry magnets which can be attached to ferromagnetic materials and objects
*1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
*2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.