The device is a LoRaWAN™ device compatible with LoRaWAN™ protocol (Class A). When the sensor detects the leak, it will send an alarm message to the gateway.
R718WA2 carries 2 water leak sensors.
It uses SX1276 wireless communication module.
• Wireless range of 10km *1
• LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Improved power management for longer battery life
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Battery Life*2:
⁻Please refer to web: http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html
⁻At this website, users can find battery life time for varier models at different configurations.
• Over-the-air updates (future)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view data
and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
• R718X series carry magnets which can be attached to ferromagnetic materials and objects
*1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
*2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables